неделя, 3 май 2015 г.

Sunday walk...

Hi,
just a quick post of my weekend outfit of the day. Of course the weather is better now - it is Sunday, the end of the weekend...we had rainy holiday and the last day of it was amazing...but no matter what I am grateful because we could go out for a walk...I was carrying my vintage bag again. I wore jeans and sneakers for a casual feeling and combined them with a jacket for more elegant look, added some sparkling jewelry - you will never go wrong with a little bit of glitter ;-) 
Hope you like it! 
Have a nice week :-)


Здрасти,
един бърз пост, посветен на аутфита ми за неделната разходка...Пак съм с любимата си ретро чантичка..с кецове и дънки, сложих и сакото за разкош, както и бижуто с камъчетата за блясък, който не е никога излишен ;-)...Времето се усмихна за края на почивните дни..както обикновено става..;-)
Успешна седмица!   







































Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар