петък, 31 юли 2015 г.

Week in outfits...Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday

Hello Everyone,
here are the other days in outfit from the passing week. As you can see I could not take pictures from my Thursday outfit. Sorry for that it is because it was very busy day for me.  Here are the other days. Hope you like my ideas for work outfits.

So, On Tuesday I went for classic look - white shirt, skinny belt around the waist, ballet shoes and skirt with length to the knees. Shirt is from the sale on H and M, the skirt is vintage I think my mum bought it when I was in high school or something, the belt is from Mohito, shoes are from  last year's edition Camper. 











On Wednesday, I wanted to wear something little bit more relaxed. but still office appropriate. Also it is summer and I went for more fresh colors in my outfit to bring  some sunny vibes....:-)
T-shirt is thrifted, the trousers are from a Bulgarian brand which no longer exists, their stuff where really good - Capasca... 











And on Friday I went for casual style..it is casual day in the office as in many other offices I guess. I wore my denim skirt and pink gingham shirt. The outfit brings country side vibes I think :-)
All the outfit is thrifted...as you can see denim skirts are trendy right now and the thrift shops are full of them..so you know where you can find affordable denim skit ;-);-);-)







If you want to see my next week outfit ideas.....visit my blog again next week.
Have a wonderful weekend! 






Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар