неделя, 29 март 2015 г.

Blue Monday....

 



Just a quick post about my Monday uniform...:-) Not a long time ago I did not prepare my outfit before the day of wearing it....but it turned out that when I woke up in the morning I was loosing a lot of time to think what I would wear, to iron the clothes I chose, to accessorize them and so on... So, recently, I decided to prepare my outfit from the previous day...it really helped me a lot to cut the time of the preparation in the morning... Now I have a time for a homemade coffee...
Here it is my Monday outfit...Hope you like it... Seeing the pictures I have decided that I will leave the owl pin and instead I will wear the scarf...Have a successful week :-)















































Един бързичък пост посветен на понеделнишкия ми аутфит :-) Преди известно време не си приготвях дрехи предварително за деня. Оказа се, че това е ужасна стратегия /или по скоро липса на такава/, защото губех страшно много време сутрин в избор на дрехи, гладенете им, в чудене съчетват ли се, какъв аксесора да добавя. Но от скоро започнах да си приготвям дрехи за следващия ден предварително и това ми спетява доста време сутрин...дори има за едно кафе ;-)
Успешна седмица :-) ;-)



Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар