събота, 28 март 2015 г.

Some changes...

Hello everyone!
How was your week....
The sprig is here, even if we can not feel it yet...and there are some changes in the air.....Like new beginning...like a promise for good emotions....And overwhelmed by such thoughts I did some closet cleaning:  it is not that warm here but I have already put away my winter coats in the closet....it might be a huge mistake because sometimes there is snow in April here but with this action I will call the warmer days....You know you have to think positively to see the positive change.. :-)  


Another spring change is that since I have started a new job I won't be able to post here as frequently, as I wish I could but I will try to post every weekend. Because I love to write my thoughts here and people do not give up thing they love that easily, do they? So, keep in touch every weekend....
Here are some old photos to give you some sunny vibes....Have a nice weekend! :-)



Привет!
Как мина работната седмица?
Надявам се добре....Пролетта е вече тук и аз предприех почистване на гардероба, като си зазимих дебелите якета, дано не се окаже голяма грешка, тъй като сме виждали и сняг през април тук - ще стане ясно по-късно...но пък с това си действие се надявам да повикам топлото време...все пак ако искаш положителна промяна, трябва да се настроиш на тази вълна нали..:-) :-):-) 


Друга пролетна промяна е, че започнах нова работа, така че няма да мога да поствам тук толкова често, колкото ми се иска, но ще се опитам да пиша всеки уикенд, защото това е нещо, което обичам да правя, а човек не се отказва лесно от любими неща нали...
Между временно поствам тук едни по-старички снимки, за да донеса слънчево настроение на всеки, който ги види :-) Весел уикенд! :-):-)




We call our country Land of roses... for some reason :-) :-) :-)




Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар